Baby momma sequel to coming clean part two (Ike Evans)

Next morning you are getting ready for your Doctor's appointment in your room, Ike call you a little bit ago and said he would be there in a few minutes.

Today your doctor will find out the daddy is Ike Evans oh God help you through this because you didn't tell her that when you went to her that the first time, as you finish getting ready and their is a knock on your door, you know it's Ike so you ...

Today your doctor will find out the daddy is Ike Evans oh God help you through this because you didn't tell her that when you went to her that the first time, as you finish getting ready and their is a knock on your door, you know it's Ike so you go open it, Ike has your favorite flowers in hands with is yellow roses as you smile at him.

"Oh Ike their beautiful thank you" as he smiles "your welcome beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady" as you grab them and put them in a vast of water on your dresser, as he says "your not to far along yet so we will not find out if it's a boy or girl yet but we can make sure he or she is doing alright? As you nod your head "I'm only two months along Ike, plus I need to do be honest with you my about something with you, my doctor doesn't know about you being the daddy" as he smiles at you, " darling it's alright I completely understand we aren't married and my name is well Known I understand.

You smile at him as he says"but darling that changes soon your carrying my baby, and I care for you and in the future you will become the future Mrs Y/N Ike Evans Bank on. As you giggle and you two head out of the hotel and towards your your Dr appointment to check on your baby today and make sure he or she is doing well so far. You can't believe he said in the future you would be is wife, you always dream about you it and he said it would happen, but is it because your having his baby or is it because he really cares about you like he says, you will just have to see huh.

To be continued....