Family Final Part Sequel Two men and angel (John and Negan)

Request for SamTheHealthNut

It's been a couple of weeks since the cook-out, both Shasta and Nicole moved in with P, Negan and John and as for P and Thomas they got closer and he even asked P out on a date, And that date is happen tonight. John is very protective of P so he is going to have a talk to Thomas when he arrives to get her, P is upstairs In her room getting ready with Shasta's help.

John comes in and smiles at P and asks Shasta to give them a few minutes alone, as she nods her head and leaves them two alone as Shasta goes to find Negan who is in their room laying down he worked Last night and this morning early, he also wants...

John comes in and smiles at P and asks Shasta to give them a few minutes alone, as she nods her head and leaves them two alone as Shasta goes to find Negan who is in their room laying down he worked Last night and this morning early, he also wants to talk to Thomas. So he gets up and gets ready to go have that talk with Thomas when he arrives, john is reminder P to be careful tonight Thomas may know she is an Angel but still anything can happen and to be on a look out as P smiles at John she loves her brothers and she is happy that her family is so protective of her, it is truly a blessing for her to be able to love each one of them.

Negan kisses Shasta then heads towards the living-room to wait for Thomas as a few minutes later both John and P come out and join Negan in the living-room as Shasta and Nicole are in the kitchen cooking for the four of them since P and Thomas are going out for dinner, a couple minutes later Thomas arrives and both John and Negan have their talk with him then him and P Head out and it's going to be a good night for P.

Time Jump a couple weeks later P and Thomas are a couple going into high school, Negan and John are both doing well at work and their relationships with Shasta and Nicole are amazing. Their family is definitely growing all around, and all three are truly blessed to be able to call each other family and can't wait for the future for all of them.