Life after part 2 Sequel to Negan's lady from the start (Negan)

Request for SamTheHealthNut

A couple hours later you are back in the room by yourself Sherry insisted on watching Jr the rest of the night and you really appreciate it so you are laying on the bed reading a book when Negan returns,

Negan comes in and sees you in the bed, he smirks at you "are you naked under there waiting for daddy to come back and take care of you, I didn't forget about our intimate time babygirl, taking care of that problem downstairs just got me more round up" as you smile "come find out if I'm naked daddy? As he smirks his famous smirk at you, he walks over to you and pulls the covers down and sees your nipples naked and hard as his hand goes up and grabs ahold of one your boobs and squeezes it lightly. You moan out "oh daddy" he smirks and bend over and kisses your neck lightly "tonight I'm keeping the glove on during our playtime" as your body shivers at the thought of him doing you with the glove on, it's been a while since the last time it happen it was right before you had Jr.

His glove hand reaches down and rubs over your pussy, his eyes are locked on yours the whole time, he says "don't close them or lose focus with me doll or else your pussy will not get no attention at all, I'll be the only one to get pleasure tonight" as you keep your eyes locked with him "yes daddy I promise" he smirks and continues to work his way down your body his eyes never leaving your as he moves his glove fingers up and down your clit before sliding two in and you moan out but your eyes stay locked with his.

He loves the mind game he has on you, you truly get him and all of his kinks and vise versa he gets yours you two are made for one another for sure.