Love Doctor final part 2 of 2 (Denny)

The next few days have went by fast, your dinner with your mom was good but today you are very happy because Denny is getting released and tomorrow night you two will be having your date. You aren't on the clock today but you are there to sign his release papers and make sure he is alright before heading home tonight,

You are in his room waiting on his paperwork, he is in the bathroom Getting changed into his clothes to go home, you are waiting for him to come back out so you can do one last check up then his paperwork will be here

He comes out and you start to do his check up, he smiles at you as you start to do his check up on him, he says "you look nice Dr" as you giggle at him "thanks Denny you ready to go home because I'll be signing you paperwork in just a couple minutes" as he smiles and you go grab his release paperwork's and you come back in with them and sign them so he can leave, you know he is ready to go home and prepare for your date tomorrow night.

You get his signature on them so he is now release and then you two head outside and wait for his ride, you feel better knowing you will be there until he leaves the parking lot. You make sure he leaves and you head home tomorrow night you got your date with him,so you got to find a cute outfit for it. He makes it home and calls you to let you know he is home you smile and you two decided on the time tomorrow night you will meet him so you two can have a nice dinner, and after tomorrow night you will be in a relationship with him.

You two have amazing time and after everything you two Become a couple and you both are 💯 percent happy with it. He truly is amazing man and you are happy to have him as your man and you know the feeling is mutual for him too. He get stronger over time, and you two having an amazing time together. He is definitely a amazing special person and you are completely happy with him and you truly love him and are happy he got better over time. He is happy you become his doctor and he fall head over heels for you it was perfect for you both. In the end! You both find your soulmate in one another and are having a perfect time together.