Caught between two part 2 Max's turn (Negan and Max)

Request for SamTheHealthNut

Last night your date with Negan was absolutely perfect, Negan has made it harder on you and your decision. And you know Max will not make it any better they are doing their best to win you over completely, and you don't blame them. Max has a romantic date planned for tonight's event for you both,

You are at work right now Max is coming by to get you in a few minutes, he wanted everything planned he went to a nice restaurant and got a reservation for later on tonight, he wanted everything set up for you two, he hopes you like it better then...

You are at work right now Max is coming by to get you in a few minutes, he wanted everything planned he went to a nice restaurant and got a reservation for later on tonight, he wanted everything set up for you two, he hopes you like it better then last night with Negan.

You are having a hard time decision but you hope after tonight with Max you will be one step closer to making your decision, Max arrives at your work he looks very good, he walks over to you and pulls you into him kissing you passionately as you wrap your arms around him,

His kisses are more hands on then Negan's as for Negan's kisses they Are wild and passionately, don't get me wrong they both have something special about them especially when they kiss you, you get all worked up it's amazing feeling.

He pulls away from you after a few minutes and looks at you, you fall in love with him even more his eyes are amazing but so is Negan's they are the same, he learns you out and to his car you two got a little time before you two need to be at the restaurant so he is going to drive slow so he can hold your hand why he drives, they are total opposites Max is sweeter while Negan is a bad boy lol. But you like them very much and it's a hard decision you will eventually have to make and you hope they don't get upset with you after you tell them what you want to happen.

Max has something planned for you and it's big, he wants your heart to be yours and only his but he is down for whatever you decide if you pick Negan he will still be there for you but if you pick him he will be over the moon, he also knows Negan feels the exact same way about the whole situation between you three and no matter what you will always have them in your life because you have become a very important person in their lives. And you feel the same way about them.

Last part will be your decision!