Your New Life With Him Sequel To The Babysitter part 3 (Jeffrey Dean Morgan)

You are truly blessed to have him, and the kids and now your sister is there for a visit life is truly sweet for you right now, you all set down at the table and start to eat dinner together your sister always loved your cooking and is happy to have it again.

Jeffrey smiles at you join them all at the table, he pulls you close to him as he kisses you softly as Gus laughs and helps George with her food he is a good brother. Come next weekend when the kids are gone to Hilarie you two are going to Atlanta for a dinner meeting for the new season of the walking dead with Norman and his fiance
Diane, it will be your first public date as a official date as a couple and you can't wait and you know he can't wait either it's a big step for you both and your relationship.

After dinner your sister and the kids are in the Living-room as for you and Jeffrey are in the kitchen doing the dishes, he loves sees you happy because of your sister being there for a few days, he knows you get lonely without your family but you don't because you have him and the kids so you are perfectly fine you got a new family in them and it's all good. And come Sunday night you will show him in more ways than one that you are truly happy here with him and the kids and don't want to be no where else.

Tonight has been an amazing time with your sister and you can't wait for tomorrow's time but you really can't wait for Sunday to come so you got Jeffrey and the kids to your self again how you like it, you and Jeffrey finish up doing the dishes and head into the Living-room to see Gus and George watching TV and your sister reading one of the books as he smiles and pulls you into him and kisses you on the lips before telling Gus and George it's bedtime as they smile and turn the TV and head over to you both you bend down and kisses them both goodnight as Jeffrey takes them upstairs leaving you and your sister downstairs for some quality sister time for a little bit before bedtime.

You bring her some wine as you sit down next to her and she smiles at you " your truly happy here aren't you big sister? He makes you happy and I'm happy for you and your little family now you just need to give Mom some grandbabies to add to her collection" as you giggle "Gus and George are a blessing already Chelsea and Jeffrey isn't a young man I mean he had both Gus and George later in life and we have only been together for a few weeks babies aren't even on the minds yet" as she shakes her head and says "sis you two are meant to be together since you started working here it just took you a little bit of time to figure it out and you two will get married and have more babies in no time just wait and see" as she drinks her wine and you shake your head and finish yours and you both head upstairs to your rooms for bed.

You can't get what she said out of your head you do want kids but what if Jeffrey doesn't want any more and you want marriage but he doesn't want to get marry again because how it ended with Hilarie you need to know early in your relationship so you don't get your feels hurt down the road, so next weekend on your trip to Atlanta you will come clean and ask him where he stands with everything.

One more part to this one!!!!