Ben Diamond's daughter final part (Ike Evans)

Request aceflame100
DanaeDaniels CapHagar99

He asked you to dinner tonight with him in Town, he is taking you to your favorite restaurant and you can't wait. You are in your guys room getting ready, Ike should be back in a few minutes he had a meeting with Danny and Jake,

You are excited for tonight's dinner with Ike, you two haven't been a real date yet so tonight is official your guys first official date,

Ike comes in and sees you in that dress as he comes around the bed and wraps his arms around you before kissing your head, you learn into him as he smiles "damn darling you look amazing in this dress I can't wait to take it off you later on, but r...

Ike comes in and sees you in that dress as he comes around the bed and wraps his arms around you before kissing your head, you learn into him as he smiles "damn darling you look amazing in this dress I can't wait to take it off you later on, but right now we got dinner at your favorite restaurant" as you pull away and he grabs your hand.

You two head out and towards his car, after a few minutes you are in the car one hand on your knee N the other one on the steering wheel as you two are heading towards the restaurant, he has big plans for tonight, he is going to ask you to Marry him tonight during dessert. He called earlier and got your fav dessert so you can eat it and then answer his proposal. He wants you to become his fiance and you two can talk about added more Evans kids down the road.

You get to the restaurant and he proposal you during dessert you say yes and now your his fiance, he is excited to start planning your guys wedding sooner than later, he wants to get married as soon as possible, so you can start practicing for added another baby to the Evans clan, you are excited to do be his future wife and hopefully his second baby mother, life is truly a blessing for you both. 6 months down the road you two get married in a small ceremony with family and friends, your sister Savannah comes in for it, your dad and stepmom and her dad didn't come you didn't invite them so it works out for you all, at the ceremony you come clean about you being pregnant with Ike's fourth child and your first, you and Ike have a little girl which you two decide to name her "Trinity Dawn Evans" she has love Round her she has two big Brothers and a big sister, a great dad and mom she is truly a blessed little girl.

That is it... Hope you are