Life after part 3 Sequel to Negan's lady from the start (Negan)

Request for SamTheHealthNut

A few minutes later he has you on the edge of the bed, he is over you as he smiles down at you and with one swift move he goes into your waiting pussy. You moan out as he slides in and out of your pussy, he holds you down his glove hand reaches up and goes around your neck lightly he is about to fuck your brain's out.

Your eyes never close or leave his, you want to cum tonight all over his cock and then let him feel you up good with his seed, a few hours later you both are catching your breathe, tonight was definitely an amazing one and you have truly missed Negan in this way and you know the feeling is mutual, he is laying down on his back with you on his chest, his arm wrapped around you tightly. His smile so big on his face he can't help but laugh a little bit he is truly happy you two did this in the bed you two made yours the last couple years of being together.

He mumbles into your hair, I missed being inside of you darling, it felt amazing and we aren't going to wait long this time before we do it again, as you smile and kisses his lips softly. He kisses you passionately before he gets comfortable and goes to sleep with you on his chest, he knows Jr will be there in the morning, you two sleep peacefully in each other's arms until the sun rises on the north side of the sanctuary building.

The next morning comes and Sherry brings jr back to you two as soon as she knows you two are up. You are up wearing Negan's shirt and your underwear, as you get your babyboy from her and thanks Sherry again for watching him, as you turn around and head back towards the bedroom and when you get there Negan is wake waiting for you both to return. He is planning on spending the day with you two, Negan has a day planned for you three and he can't wait to get started with it.

One more part in this one!