Love Doctor part 3 (Denny)

Your day is going well and you are heading to Denny's room, he smiles at ya when you come in and sit down and he says "oh damn hi doctor, how was your day going so far? As you nod your head and say "it's been good, I just wanted to check in on you and see how you are doing so far? As he smiles "I'm doing good I got up two more times since this morning and im doing fine" you write something down on your pad he says "so I'm doing good, sooner than later I'll be out of here and you and I will be on that date" you nod your head agreeing with him.

His smile is so breathtaking you are in for some trouble when you two go out for dinner because he already has your heart and you are completely 💯 percent alright with that

You can't believe he looks good alright and he is doing amazing so early into the process and you are happy he is doing so well so quick after the surgery, it only shows you that his recovery process will go very well fast but that's alright as long as he is doing alright during it, let him go through as fast as his body let's him. You finish up talking about his process and you promise to stop by later on to check on him again before you leave tonight, he is happy you care so much for him already and can't wait to see you again later on.

You head out and back to your rounds, you need to finish up your rounds before you leave for the night, a couple hours later you are finishing up as you stop by his room before you go do your paperwork for the day, to check in on him again, tomorrow you will be back in the afternoon and work until early morning, he knows you will come by tomorrow before your shift starts, it has become a tradition since he had his surgery and you always check on him through the day.

He can't believe how good of a doctor you are being with him, he is happy you are his doctor and knows everything about his condition before hand, he has totally faith in you and now's he is in good hands with you, plus he can't wait to take you out for dinner Sooner than later.

One more part to this one, keep a look out for it!!!!