The babysitter final part 1/2 (Max)

Request for NeganIsACat and DanaeDaniels

Max has you on your back and he is in between your legs, he is kissing with so much passionate you are feeling new types of feels running through your body which you haven't felt before, he grabs your hips and slowly starts to slide into you with no hesitation, your soaking wet and he can slip in so easy.

You moan lightly because you don't want to wake up Jamie during this hot and passionately time between you and her father especially in between the Sheets, he smirks at you as he starts to thrust into your pussy slow but surely taking it deep each time, he wants to make it last he has been dreaming about this since you started working for him and he knows the feeling is mutual because the way you act towards him especially when you two are Alone together. He wants you to lose control but it's to soon and plus Jamie is sleeping down the hall but eventually you will lose it for him when the time is right.

He continues to thrust Into you going deeper each time as you moan out and he kisses your neck and you can't hold back your pussy starts to get tight on him light crazy and your body starts to shake and your eyes roll back in your head your close to climaxing and he knows it and he isn't far behind you as he smirks down at you as rubs your hands up his chest and kisses your lips before you climax on his cock and just a few seconds later he pulls out and cums on your belly, he then lays down on his back you catch your breath then you go to his bathroom and clean up before rejoining him on the bed, he then pulls you on his chest and covers you both with the blanket.

Tomorrow morning you don't work but you will more then likely be over here most of the day, you got a pair of extra clothes in your car downstairs so first thing in the morning you got to run down there and get them then come back up and get dressed before Jamie wakes up, Max probably wants another round in the morning wink wink you are looking forward this arrangement, your Jamie's babysitter during hours and Max's girlfriend all other times. You two fall asleep in each other's arms.

One more part!!! In a few days!!!!