The Babysitter (Jeffrey Dean Morgan)

You have been Gus and George's babysitter for a while now, Jeffrey and Hilarie are divorced they have been since you started working on the farm with the kids, she gets them every other week and weekend during off season of school and during it's every other weekend and every other holiday.

With Jeffrey's work schedule on the walking dead he loves the fact you are there when he can't, you life on the farm with them and this weekend is Hilarie's so you will be alone or you thought Jeffrey is coming in from filming, and you two get closer because you help him around the farm with the animals and stuff, you are up early this morning in the kitchen getting his breakfast ready when he comes down and is happy to see you in the kitchen, you always look after him when the kids aren't there.

He knows today and tomorrow it's farm work and he is happy you are going to be his helper, you are truly a blessing to him and the kids.

You go seat down at the table and let him eat his breakfast then you two can start on working on the farm stuff, he hopes sometime during this weekend you two can talk, he wants to come clean about his feelings towards you and hopes you don't decided to leave him, Gus and George after he tells you. You aren't planning on going anywhere plus the feelings are mutual on your side too and hope he doesn't get rid of you after you come clean to him about your feelings towards him. It's all about you two this weekend and Jeffrey is looking forward to your time alone together just like you are. He has to go up and get ready for the work on the farm as soon as he gets done eating breakfast.