Jeffrey's little secret sex kitten part two (Jeffrey Dean Morgan)

They came in late last night and you where asleep, you are up first this morning making breakfast for everyone Aurora is in her high chair in the kitchen, Jeffrey comes in with George in tote. He smiles at you and George giggles, she has missed you and Aurora very much.

You turn around when you hear her giggle as you smile at her and tell Jeffrey to put her by Aurora in the other high chair, as he smiles and does as you asked

You turn around when you hear her giggle as you smile at her and tell Jeffrey to put her by Aurora in the other high chair, as he smiles and does as you asked. He then walks over and goes to the coffee to grab him a cup but on his way back to the table he kisses the back of your Head, he can't wait to spend time with you this weekend he wants to work out your guys problems, he is finally seeing you are his lady and not Hilarie. You finish up the eggs and go put some on Aurora and George high chair tray, as you start making everybody else breakfast before Gus Norman and Magnus get up, you got to take Aurora into town with you to see your mom for a little bit you will ask Jeffrey if he wants George to go with you so him and Norman can work on their lines, Gus with be hanging out with Magnus.

Jeffrey comes up behind you and mumbles "I'm sorry doll please forgive me for being a dick to you a few weeks ago, I came to a decision, I love you and i don't want to keep our relationship a secret no more, I'll tired of hiding our love, Hilarie isn't so innocent she has been doing the naughty stuff with her ex co-star from one tree hill Austin Nichols for a while now probably longer then we have been together, I love her but only because she is the mother of my kids but your the woman I love more than anyone else it's my kids and you doll' as you giggle at him "we will talk about our relationship later on I got to finish cooking breakfast, then take Aurora to see my mom, do you want me to take George with me? As he nods his head, I'll get her dressed after she finishes up her eggs" as you giggle and go back to cooking breakfast.

Another part?