The dealer to your heart final part 1 of 2 (Luke Vaughn)

A few days have past and Riley has is being release from the hospital today, you and Luke are coming to pick her up from the hospital when she gets released because her mom agreed to let her stay over a few days with you both.

Plus you both can come clean about your relationship and you being pregnant with Luke's baby Aka her sibling before she leaves to go back with her mom, Luke is getting ready to go get her at the hospital leaving you at the house because you there because you are getting everything ready for her stay, he truly is blessed to have you in his life and now that you two are expecting a baby together life is going to get even better. He comes into the guest room and sees you fixing it up for her as he smiles "doll I'm going to go get her, take it easy while I'm gone alright? As you turn around and smile at him as you walk him out.

He kisses you then heads to the hospital to get Riley for the next few days with you two well three if you count the baby. You go inside the kitchen and remember what the doctor said she can eat as you start cooking for dinner, you rub your belly as you cook dinner. Luke calls you when they are heading back from the hospital as you let him know everything is ready for her arrive. As you go back to the living-room and wait for them to return home in a few minutes.

You seat down on the couch and a few minutes later Luke and Riley show up, and Luke comes over to you "Riley babygirl, me and (Y/N) have something we need to discuss with you later on alright? As Riley smiles and smells the food you cooked, Luke takes her stuff upstairs to her room for the next few days, while you two go into the kitchen and you prepare her plate of food.

Luke comes back downstairs and joins you three in the kitchen for dinner, wink you the baby and Riley is the three he joins in the kitchen lol you are happy she is better now and life is getting better day by day. You can't believe you two are expecting a baby In a few months time and Riley is going to have a sibling too life is truly a blessing for you three, you can't wait to see what happens in the future.