Daddy Deaf final part (Deaf Smith)

It's been a few weeks since Cici birthday and Deaf learning your pregnant again, deaf is on his final case for a while, he wants to be around more during this pregnancy, he was gone for most of Raven's pregnancy with Cici. You are in the kitchen making lunch for you and cici when Cici comes in and seat down at the table and asks when her daddy will be back.

As you giggle and tell her in a few days, then he will be home for a long time because he is going to be around for her baby boy or sister pregnancy, as she smiles and you also tell her he will be around for you two and she likes that idea very much, having daddy home for a while. You finish cooking lunch and make her sit down in her chair her Grandpa got her as you two eat lunch together. Then you go into the Living-room and let her read to her baby brother or sister. You love how she is already caring towards her sibling.

Your dad will be coming over this afternoon with your brother who is going to stay with you and Cici until Deaf comes back in a few days, Deaf asked him to stay with you two until he returns, your dad was over yesterday but tonight you and Cici will have him and your brother for the next few days, Cici loves her Grandpa Mason and uncle Jase so this will definitely be a good few days.

Deaf is on his way to the last place of his mission, You are in the Living-room with Cici when her dad Mason and brother Jase arrive, Deaf got in contact with Mason and let him know he will be home in a few days and to keep it a secret from Raven and Cici, he wants to surprise them. Your pregnancy is going well, you can't wait to meet your baby, your pregnancy is different from when you had Cici so you got a idea this one is a boy which will make deaf happy a boy to carry on his legacy.

That's it, I hope you like it!!!!