The babysitter part 2 (Jeffrey Dean Morgan)

Later that day you are sitting on the front porch, Jeffrey went into town and got some dinner for you both at a nice cute restaurant, he knows you like it because you have took both Gus and George ones or twice and you three love it so he try it a couple weeks ago with Norman when he was in town visiting.

You went a change when he left for town, you needed a good shower so you took one before he gets back,

He comes back a few minutes later with the food, he comes up to you on the porch and you two decided to eat out there, he wants to talk to you after dinner, you are fine with that because you need to talk to him too

You both seat down on the porch across from each other as you smile and start to eat the amazing food from the restaurant, he watches you close before coming clean about his feelings towards you, as you look at him and stop him half way through and tells him about your feelings towards him, he is happy you both feel the same way towards each other. And you both decided to get your new relationship a secret for now until you both feel comfortable telling the kids about your relationship with each other.

Tomorrow for lunch he wants to take you for lunch in town, tomorrow night hilarie will bring Gus and George home to the farm so tomorrow at lunch he is taking you on your first official date. You can't wait for it, he then will be your man after lunch tomorrow and you will be his lady, you two decided to wait on kissing too until tomorrow, it's going to be hard for you both because of the feelings between you both but you can both do it you believe in you both.

One more part to this one, keep a look out for it!!!!!