fighting for your love♥️ final part (JD)

Request for SamTheHealthNut

It's been a few days since your encounter with your husband at your parents house, you are moving back to your guys house this weekend, JD is carrying your bags into the house as you are right behind him, you went to the doctor's office the other day to get check out because you hadn't been feeling good, you can't believe what the doctor told you it's definitely going to big news to tell JD later on.

He takes your bags upstairs to the bedroom and puts them on the bed as he turns around and sees you standing there, "yes doll? As you smile at him "JD I'm pregnant" as he looks you up and down and walks over to you and pulls you into him "we have ...

He takes your bags upstairs to the bedroom and puts them on the bed as he turns around and sees you standing there, "yes doll? As you smile at him "JD I'm pregnant" as he looks you up and down and walks over to you and pulls you into him "we have a baby? As you nod your head as he can't believe you are giving him kids, he can't wait to spoil he or she after it's born you just made him the happiest man again by telling him this good news.

Now your little family is going to be complete, As he kisses you passionately and places his hand on your belly, you giggle at him rubbing your belly slowly you can tell he is happy about everything that is happening with you two and he can't believe you are pregnant and he is going to be a Dad in a few months time,   you are looking forward to begin a mother with JD's child as JD picks you up and carry's you to the bedroom, he wants to cuddle his wife and rub your belly letting the baby in there when he or she comes into the world he or she will be loved 💯 percent and he or she is a little miracle that you and him are truly a blessing that was planned to a point and he or she has been waiting for.

You lay down on the bed with JD right behind you his arms go around you and you relax with help from him and his hands they are magic, you know your pregnant will be hard but with JD by your side you can make it through anything and you carry you first baby is definitely something special. You can't wait to see your first baby in a few months time with your husband, life is great and you two are truly getting back on the same page again, this pregnancy is happening at amazing time in your guys life.