Little Daisy part 2 (Jude)

Request for SamTheHealthNut

It's been a few weeks since Daisy birthday and Jude has a new co-worker at the shop and they are getting along well, Daisy likes her, her name is (Y/N) she is about 5 years younger then Jude and she is a total sweetheart she knows a lot about music which helps. Jude thinks Y/N is something else plus she is pregnant with a little girl with her now ex husband and Jude completely understands being a single parent because her ex doesn't want anything to do with her or their daughter.

Jude has promised to help her anyway possible, Daisy is coming to the shop after school today it's her last week before summer vacation starts and Daisy can't wait to see Y/N and her growing belly with the baby inside it whom is a little girl too she told her daddy over the past weekend she has been thinking of names for the baby and she wants to run them by Y/N and maybe she will use one of them as Jude smiles at his little girl. He knows Y/N is looking for names for her little princess so maybe Daisy can help with it,Daisy has been working on some like Zoey or Skyler, Bella or Quinn.

Jude likes Bella for the baby girl Y/N is carrying now, Jude and Y/N are working working out front when Daisy arrive from school she is excited to see Y/N so she can tell her the names she has picked out for the princess, and hopefully one will work out as Jude smiles at Daisy as she goes straight to Y/N and let's her know about the names she has through about for the Babygirl she is carrying aka Joey, Skyler or Bella or Quinn and hope it's alright that she is helping with the naming of her since she will be in her life a lot plus she wanted to help Y/N and Y/N finds it adorable and tells Daisy she likes Bella as Jude can't believe it because he also did it's like fate.

Y/N tells Daisy she will more then likely use Bella for the baby name and she really appreciate her help with coming up with it, it was really sweet of her of and Y/N can't believe Jude wants to help her through this situation when he doesn't have to it is not his fault it is her ex husband so it's very nice of him to help her through this time. She is very appreciated towards him and Daisy for all the help. Daisy really  wants her dad and Y/N to get together in the future so Bella will be her little sister and Y/N will be her new mom and Jude new lady at some point she is very smart and wants everyone happy around her plus she sees things other's don't right away, it is really amazing.

There will probably be another part to this one in a few days after I get all the other done I'm working on right now so look out for it