Family Sequel Two men and angel (John and Negan)

Request for SamTheHealthNut

It's been a few years since the last time we saw P, Negan and John and life is truly amazing for their little family, it's summer time and when school starts back up P will be starting her ninth grade in school aka high school, both John and Negan have got girlfriends who know about P being an angel they care about her as a human being which is nice, John's gf is Nicole and Negan's is Shasta, P is happy that both Negan and John have find someone to be their mates.

P is looking forward to starting high school because her friends from middle school will be there with her, they have become close and she can't wait to see them all  when school starts back up in the fall, life is truly a blessing for them all. P even has a crush on someone in our group of friends. His name is Thomas and he knows about her being an angel but he doesn't care about that he likes her as a human being the real her. 

John and Negan are setting up a BBQ this coming weekend and they are invited Thomas and some of her friends, plus Shasta and Nicole and some of their friends, Negan wants to ask Shasta something important that will take their relationship to the next level which is will she move in with him, John and P, not knowing John is going to ask Nicole the same thing, they both know P really likes them both in girls.

Tomorrow is definitely going to turn out to be amazing for everyone especially John, Negan and P because a lot of big things are going to change for them, P will see her friends and Thomas and both John and Negan are going to take a big step in their own relationships.