Baby momma sequel to coming clean final part 1/2 (Ike Evans)

A couple more weeks have went by and this weekend, You, Ike, Jake and Lola are going to be heading to Atlanta for a few days so your family can meet Ike and 2/3 of his kids before the baby shower in a few months. After your trip home this weekend your next doctor's appointment you will find out the gender of the baby.

Ike is looking for to learning the gender of your guys baby in a few days,

You all are heading to Atlanta to see your mom and dad's place right now for a few days, Ike's hand is on your belly as he is driving to your parents house, he can't believe your half way through the pregnancy and in a couple days you will find ou...

You all are heading to Atlanta to see your mom and dad's place right now for a few days, Ike's hand is on your belly as he is driving to your parents house, he can't believe your half way through the pregnancy and in a couple days you will find out the sex of your guys baby, but this weekend is about your family meeting him and 2/3 of his kids.

Lola from the backseat says " Y/N  if the baby is a girl can we call her Skylar Rae Evans and if it's a boy Tyler James Evans aka TJ? As you giggle and look at Ike and Ike  says "Lola we will talk about it later alright but we like them names" as Lola smile big.

You smile at him as you finally arrive at your parents house, he smiles at your parents house it's beautiful as he gets out and comes around and helps you out before opening the back door for Jake and Lola, Jake helps Lola out and your mom and dad come to greet you all, your mom smiles and hugs Lola, she things Lola is so adorable. As your dad looks over at Jake and shakes his hand, and they talk while your mom takes Lola inside for some Cookie.

As Ike pulls you a side, "Darling we do need to discuss baby names because we find out the gender come next week" as you giggle, "I agree Ike and I like Skylar Rae Evans but Tyler James Evans aka TJ not so much" as he smiles "understand darling, your ex was Tyler James right? As you giggle at him "Ike Evans not cool, you know I did so we got to think of another name for a boy" as he smiles "we will darling" as you giggle and he wraps his arm around you and you both head into your parents house to check on Lola and you mom plus see how your dad is getting along with Jake.

To be continued....one more part....