his last case (Joe Merriweather)

Request for CapHagar99

You are Joe's fiance and this coming weekend you two are hosting a retirement party for Joe who is giving up being an agent for the FBI and you two are getting ready to settle down and have a great life and hopefully get to add more kids to the clan, with his son Kevin and daughter Addy from his first marriage.

He comes In late tonight because it's is final day N the guys wanted to rag him about leaving finally its overdo and tomorrow is the first day of your guys life together you got a wedding to plan then decided if you well be buying a bigger house or just stay in the house that Joe already owns since he will be only be getting his social security check plus retirement from the Force and your small job as nurse at the city hospital isn't going do much if you want to add more kids down the road, plus the wedding, so it's probably best to stay in the house you both live in right now.

He comes in to see you on the couch watching tv, Kevin and Addy are already in bed they got to go to their mom place in the morning but you where waiting for joe to get home. He moves over and kisses you on the head as he takes his jacket off and joins you on the couch and you two watch some TV together. You can't believe today was his last case now you two can start to plan out your guys wedding and your future together, he is truly an amazing man you can't believe he is yours, he holds you close to him as you two watch a TV show you both like, he is truly blessed to have you as his soon to be wife and down the road his baby mother but right now it's you two he is excited to be retired from the FBI now and you two can start working on your future together.

That's it hope you all liked it!