Negan's lady from the start final part 2 of 3 (Negan)

Negan and you made it to the cabin and you have to say it's very comfy and you remember the way there in case of an emergency down the road, now you two are back in the Dodge Challenger heading into town to do a little scavenging and you are so looking forward to it.

A couple minutes later you both arrive in town and you can't believe in a few minutes you can finally do some shopping for yourself plus get supplies for the sanctuary, but the main reason is getting clothes that fit you good, plus you need some other stuff for down the road especially with your husband who loves to cum inside you, you will more then likely become pregnant at some point and you need to have some things in case that happens you two walk into the Pharmacy first and start going through everything checking the dates and if anything can be used.

You are happy the pharmacy is the first stop you need to see if they have any pregnancy test that are still good, plus other things you go down one line and start looking through some things but knowing our medic at the Sanctuary medicine that is just a few weeks out of day he can use so you check the dates and come along the pregnancy tests as you start going through them and actually find a couple still in down and will be for a while so you grab them with the medication you find and put them in your bag as Negan comes up with some too and throws it in you two finish up there and head across the street to the clothing store.

You walk in with him right beside you, you keep your eyes on the surroundings in case a walkers attacks but it's clear so you go over to a rack and start going through some clothes and find a few good things before heading to another rack and so fourth until you got enough of everything you need plus some extra as he smiles and sees a pretty cool looking leather jacket as he grabs it and it's his size so he puts it in the bag too, you zip up the bag and you two head out.

He grabs the bag from you and starts walks to the car, he puts it in the back and grabs something he got from the sanctuary early for today's little adventure with you two, he walks around and let's you see it "darling you drive back and I'll set this up for us it's a special day and I through A little dipped strawberry's will be nice, don't you think ? As you love it so you nod your head and go to the driverside and get in he gets in too and holds the bowl as you start drive back and he feeds you some dipped strawberry's today has truly be amazing and you know it's not over yet.