Simon's sister and Negan's ex part two (Negan)

Negan made it to Carson's office to get checked out, you are on. Watch tonight so you are getting ready right now for it, he gets the test done with Carson, Carson said the results will be back tomorrow afternoon, as Negan comes to the your post and checks on you and let's you know the results will be back tomorrow afternoon, so you are his mine.

 Watch tonight so you are getting ready right now for it, he gets the test done with Carson, Carson said the results will be back tomorrow afternoon, as Negan comes to the your post and checks on you and let's you know the results will be back tom...

He learns over and kisses you on the lips before heading back to his office, he needs to let his wifes know the situation between him and them.

He call them in his office and comes clean about the new situation, he knows Sherry will go back to Dwight and the others will work for points again and go back to their families. Simon comes in after all the wifes leave and confronts Negan about you two, he heard you two in your room early and he doesn't want you getting hurt again by him, so Simon is going to be your big protective brother.

Simon asks Negan to not hurt yo again, last time it almost killed you as Negan promise Simon to think about your feels this time unlike the first time around, as you are on watch with Arat she is one of your friends in the sanctuary, a few minutes go by and Negan comes to release you from your watch, Simon is taking over so you two can have a chat. He wants you both to talk, plus he wants to take you on a little trip away from the sanctuary.

Tomorrow after he gets the results from Carson he is taking you on that trip for sure, he wants to make love to you again in style, he smiles at you, as Simon takes over the rest of your shift, Negan leads you back to your room, he wants to have a few minutes and talk about things.

To be continued!
One more part!