The dealer to your heart part 2 (Luke Vaughn)

Riley looks up from the bed with her dad and smiles at you, you walk over and sit down in the chair next to her bed. As Riley says "(Y/N) daddy said tomorrow I get my check over to find out when I can go home, when I find out can i come stay with you and Daddy a couple days please? As you nod your head "if it's alright with your mom it's alright with me baby girl, I know me and your dad would love to have have you for a few days" as she smiles.

A couple hours later and you two have to leave so she can sleep because tomorrow is going to be long day for her, but you promise her you will come by tomorrow night because her dad has to work and check on her as she smiles. When you two leave and head out he smiles "thank you for saying yes to letting her stay over a couple days, darling I really appreciate it, I know we haven't told her about us yet but I hope when she gets home we can come clean about us finally" as you smile at him "mmm Luke I don't mind not telling her about us being a couple yet but I need to come clean to you about something, I'm pregnant Luke with your baby it happen that night we find out about Riley's surgery date and we got a little excited" as he smiles and pulls u into him "omg you are giving me another baby" as you smile at him and nod your head, he can't believe it as he kisses you in the hallway.

Life is good his little girl is getting better and going to be going home soon, you are pregnant with his baby and you two are in a relationship that is about to come public.

There will be one more part to this one!!!