Daddy's home sequel to supernatural (John Winchester)

Request for NeganIsACat

A few months since john return home from hell and you two are doing well together your relationship is good amazing, you love him so much and the feeling is mutual for him.

You are working a case for Dean and Sam alone John is home recovering from being sick as you call him to check in on him, Dean and Sam are away doing another case, you are on your way home and want to see if he needs anything on your way back to the bunker, john smiles when you call and he answer his phone "hi babygirl did you finish the case already" as you giggle "yes daddy I'm on my way home and I wanted to see if you need anything on my way there" as he smiles and tells you "no just get home babygirl I miss you and I want to kiss you" as you giggle and tell him "you will home in a few hours, just rest and when you get home you will make something good to eat then you two will spend time alone together in bed" as he laughs and says "he will see you soon, be careful coming home in a few hours" as you giggle and tell "him you will" as you both hang up and you continue to drive home to the bunker.

You are excited to see John you two will have a few days alone because both Dean and Sam are still on their case, after a few hours you arrive at the bunker, you stop by the store and gets a few things for your homemade chicken soup, you know John needs something hot and good so you will make him some soup when you arrive at the bunker, a few minutes later you are carrying the stuff in plus your bag too, you find john on the couch watching TV slipping on some hot tea. He turns around when he hears you come in and he smiles big and you carry the bags of food stuff to the kitchen and he gets up and walks over to you hugging you from behind as you giggle and being to cook the chicken soup, seats down at the table n watches you close, he has missed your cooking but more than that he has missed you the mostly.

Tonight you are excited to spend time with him, you can't wait to spend time with daddy you are happy he is home for good you where upset when he went to hell for Dean but you understood a father does anything for his kids, you also need to come clean about something to him, you will have to stop hunting for a while because one of your nights together you ended up with a bun in the oven, he is going to be a daddy again in 7 and half months. So you will be doing the research for John, Dean and Sam.

To be continued!!!!