Shameless (Charlie Peters)

Request for CapHagar99

You are Charlie's best friend and you two are hanging out at his house, his other Best friend with his family are coming over this afternoon for a cookout, Charlie is excited for you to meet Frank, Charlie wants you to meet his best man in Frank because he has plans for you during the cookout, he has a crush on you and hopes Frank will give him some good points and you will see he is not just a friend to you and hopes you will give him a chance to be your man.

Charlie is setting everything up for the for the BBQ later on today, with your help, you are truly a blessing to him,

He can't keep his eyes off you while you finish setting up stuff, you feel a set of eyes on you so you turn around slow to find him licking his lips and looking you up and down, as you giggle and walk over to him, "Charlie can you help me with thi...

He can't keep his eyes off you while you finish setting up stuff, you feel a set of eyes on you so you turn around slow to find him licking his lips and looking you up and down, as you giggle and walk over to him, "Charlie can you help me with this please this" as he smiles and gets up to help you but he is pulled into your lips, he is shocked but starts to kiss you back with passionately.

A few minutes later you pull away from him with a smile on your face as he smirks at you "took you long enough doll, I was going to make a move later on during the BBQ" as you laugh at him before going back to the table and chairs as he helps you with it then he comes up behind and kisses your neck lightly as you turn around and push him off lightly "Charlie I need to finish this, but after everyone else leaves tonight I'm yours" as he smiles at you "really doll I like the sound of that, I'm got to go start grilling the food everyone should start showing up soon" as you giggle and finish setting up the cups and stuff while Charlie start grilling, everyone starts showing up soon after but you can't believe you kisses Charlie and now you two got a lot to talk about later on tonight.

Hope that was what you wanted!!!!