Jensen's Sister part two (Franklin Clay)

He goes over to his mom's house and sees his mom and they have a heart to heart, then you heads back to your place to talk to about the baby situation, he comes back to your house to come face to face with Jensen and Jansen sucker punches in the face "boss that for getting my sister pregnant and being a jerk to her" as clay holds his nose "Jensen if my nose is break, I'll break your ass"

As cougar helps clay up just to get knock back down by me "what did you say Franklin clay, as I hold him down on the ground and the tell the boys to leave the room, as they do as Franklin look at me through his tearing eyes, "Y/N get off me, your pregnancy" as I giggle "as start to get up but not before  knock him out "oh Franklin I can still knock you out boo" as I walk into the kitchen and tell cougar put him on the couch and wake him up, I got to go over to his mom and have dinner with her, order pizza for you all I'll be back later" as cougar helps clay on the couch and laughs

"you are the only one of us to know him out like that Y/N" as you walk out of the kitchen with mama Clay's food in hand " duh cougar I got in his pants I know his weaknesses, I love the fool it's easy to kick his ass at time pizza place is on speed dial, use your card please" as Jensen laughs.

You head out and towards his mom's house to let her eat dinner and play some card together like every night, you are happy tomorrow is the weekend and you can rest but can you really you got your brother and the guys now here, it's definitely going to be a wild weekend for sure. You spending a little bet of time with mama Clay playing a few games of cards with her until it's her bedtime and you need to rest, plus you got a house full of people this weekend dear lord help yourself.

You hug her and head home, to find clay laying on the couch watching TV, his head on two pillows trying to keep the swelling down as you laugh "has the nose Franklin? As he shakes his head "your mean Y/N" as I look at him the move over to him and get in his face "oh me mean look in the mirror Franklin, calling the Kindle black are we, maybe you should grow a pair finally" as I bend back up and walk towards my room.

To be continued...