Marry Christmas to us (Clay)

Request for CapHagar99

You are in the states for Christmas with your boyfriend Clay and his team of losers, you all are in your family cabin, you and clay have been together for A year and through everything him  and the losers went through with Max you never left his side.

You all have arrive at the cabin, your parents are going to be arriving later on with the tree. Clay is outside with the guys cutting wood.

You are inside with your sister getting the dinner ready for tonight you don't won't your mom to do much tonight since they had a long drive up here from your family's home. This Christmas is definitely going to be good, you got news and you can't wait to tell everyone especially clay, your pregnant and your about a month and a half along. Clay also has big news he is going to ask you to marry him this year being together for a year and a half is plenty of time to know your his love. He wants you two grow old together. Clay is talking to the guys about his plan to ask you to marry him this coming week, as they agree it's a good idea and clay continues to cut wood until you all have enough for the next few days.

He comes in with wood in his arms but he smiles at you at the oven cooking dinner tonight with your sister, he goes and takes the wood to the Living-room then comes back in and wraps his arms around you and kisses you head as you giggle and his arms stay around you for a few minutes then he goes to the refrigerator to get himself a beer before him and the guys go back into the Living-room and watch some TV waiting for your parents to arrive so he can help them with their bags. A few minutes later you parents arrive at the cabin, clay runs out and help them with their bags.

You laugh at clay wanted to help your parents with their bags, he is really an amazing guy and you would change anything about him, your family loves him and hopes one day you two get married ams and give you parents some grandbabies in the future, your sister and her boyfriend are just dating nothing serious, he didn't come this trip, he was staying with his family back in your guys hometown. They will be getting a surprise this weekend, you are pregnant and clay is going to ask you to become his fiance.

One more part!!!