Little Daisy last part 2 of 3 (Jude)

Y/N had baby Bella just a few hours ago and both Jude and Daisy where there for her birth, Jude is holding Bella,

As he smiles at her, holding bella brings back the memories of Daisy when she was born plus he just like Daisy Bella is his somehow he signed her birth certificate as father and he and Daisy are going to be there for Y/N and Bella in everyway poss...

As he smiles at her, holding bella brings back the memories of Daisy when she was born plus he just like Daisy Bella is his somehow he signed her birth certificate as father and he and Daisy are going to be there for Y/N and Bella in everyway possible. Daisy is already in love with Bella as her little sister and can't wait to help her through life problems and Y/N will be there as a mother figure, plus Y/N and her daddy can work on their relationship that is slow but surely turning into something more it started at the baby shower a few months ago that they held for Y/N and baby Bella.

A couple hours later Jude has took Daisy to his mom's house for the night so he could stay in the hospital with Y/N and Bella then bring them home tomorrow. Plus he wants to talk alone with Y/N tomorrow morning on their way home, Y/N moved in with Jude and Daisy a couple weeks ago so they can be there to help with Bella like that wanted and their relationship has took a very big step, they sleep together a couple days ago and now he wants to make sure she is still into him like he is into her.

He returns back from taking Daisy to his mom's on his way back he stopped by the house and got Y/N her special pillow so she can lay on her side, he comes in with the pillow and a bella's homemade blanket that his mom made for her and give it to Y/N at the baby shower. A couple minutes later he has Bella on the pull-out chair laying her down and playing with her as Y/N comes out of the bathroom and sees them and her special pillow on the end of the bed,

 A couple minutes later he has Bella on the pull-out chair laying her down and playing with her as Y/N comes out of the bathroom and sees them and her special pillow on the end of the bed,

Jude then pulls Bella into his arms and kisses her forehead it's a beautiful thing and Y/N can't help but smile at Jude and Bella.

He looks at Y/N and smiles at her "you need help getting back in the bed darling" as Y/N shakes her head "no I can do it im just looking at my man and our babygirl" as he laughs and says "darling you Bella and Daisy are my life and I love you three so much" as she smiles and crawls back into bed a few minutes late Jude got his answer so everything is truly perfect.