Daddy of two sequel to Daddy Deaf (Deaf Smith)

Request for NeganIsACat

You just had your second baby with Deaf and it's a little boy you two decide to name him "Michael Lane Smith, he is Deaf's mini me Just like Cici is yours you can't believe you have two babies now and Deaf has give up the being a Texas Rangers full time, he is going to home more, he also got a job at the general store in town, both Cici and Michael are sleeping in their beds, Deaf has you on his chest as he rubs his fingers over your back.

As you are sleeping well his mind Is running because he talked to your dad the other day about married you, and your dad give him permission you two have kids together so it's about time you two make it official, the next morning your up first getting a shower before the kids wake up for the day and Deaf to start working around the farm he has everything planned out to ask you to be his wife come tomorrow after, your mom is going to have the kids for a few hours which will be great he can ask you the big question during that time.

He joins you in the shower and you so you two can have a little alone time before the kids wake up and he heads outside to work around the farm, he rubs his hands up and down your body and turns you around to kisses you passionately. He loves you and your body even especially since your got some meat on your body since you give birth to  your guys babies, he loves to hold onto your curves he can't believe you two have Cici and Michael and tomorrow you will become his fiance if everything goes his way.

He can't wait for you two grow old together with your kids watching, he wants more kids with you in the future, he wants you to become Mrs.Deaf Smith before hand through.

Another part!!!!