Your new life (Jeffrey Dean Morgan)

You are Jeffrey Dean Morgan new wife, you two have been together for a while now and now you are his wife you also become a step mother to Gus and George. You are also pregnant with your first baby with Jeffrey this will be his third baby. You where pregnant when you two got married a few weeks ago.

You are out on the farm with Gus next to you Jeffrey and George are in town getting feed for the animals you are walking around checking on animals,

Gus is a sweetheart for staying with you while his dad and George are in town, he could have went with them but he didn't. He is a big help to you and he is excited to have a baby brother or sister.

George doesn't know what to think about getting another baby brother or sister but eventually she will be fine with it, a couple minutes later Jeffrey and George arrive back on the farm with the stuff from the store. You and Gus made it back to the front porch and are waiting for Jeffrey and George to make it on the porch, when they arrive at the porch you smile and take George from him as you go inside being followed by Jeffrey and Gus.

You carry George into the kitchen and sit her down on the counter, as Jeffrey Carry's the bags of stuff  and put the stuff on the other counter, he smiles at you then starts to put the stuff up before taking ahold of George again and him with both Gus and George into the living-room. You need to start dinner soon so they leave you to it. You got a few ideas for dinner tonight, you want to try something different tonight and you know what everyone else likes so you are going to fix something new and special tonight for the you All.

You probably going to make some chicken dish probably some chicken with black beans and rice. You can't wait to see what the others think about the dinner, you love cooking for your little family, you are definitely loving being a new mom to the kids and also being pregnant and being married to the handsome guy in the living-room aka Jeffrey Dean Morgan aka the best actor in the world today, but you are truly lucky to have him and the kids in your life right now.