Ben Diamond's daughter part two (Ike Evans)

Request for aceflame100 CapHagar99

Ike came out of the bathroom and saw you bend over the bar, getting the bartender attention as he smirks and moves through the crowd and then steps behind you and whispers for the bartender as you turn around and smile at him, "hi Ike" as he smirks and bend down and kisses you lightly "hi babygirl, how it going? you look amazing by the way" as you giggle at him "I'm doing alright, and you don't look bad yourself handsome" as the bartender comes up and hands Ike your drink plus his as you both move through the crowd his hand around your ass.

You two make it upstairs and to the table as Ike smiles at Danny and Jake then your dad "guess who I find? As his hand moves off your body for now but he hopes before the end of the night your secret relationship will be out in the open and official. As your dad shakes his head "good I was a bit worried Jake come up and you weren't with him Y/N seat with Danny and Jake, me and Ike have some business to talk about" as you nod your head at your dad then seat down next to Danny while your dad gets up and him and Ike walk over away from you three and talk business.

Danny looks at you and smiles before you two talk along with Jake while the Ike and your dad talk a few feet away from you all, Danny asks "if you and dad are going to come clean about to your dad about your guys relationship? As you nod your head "I hope so Danny and then you all hear your dad start to yell at Ike as Danny jumps up and goes over there as you get up slowly and walk over to them as your dad shakes his head towards you "you are just like your mom Y/N a damn slut" as you look down and start to cry as Ike pushes Ben "don't call her a slut Ben that's your daughter for God sake, it wasn't her I made the first move and she didn't crave for a while" as you shake your head at them "no Ike it's alright I'm my mother's daughter and if he thinks I'm a slut like her so be it, she didn't cheat until right before she died, dad was the one who would stick his dick in anything that walk, and I'm done being under his control, I'm heading home and moving out, dad I'll be out by the end of the next week, I love Ike I love his kids and I'm happy so if he can't be happy and support for me then fuck you dad" as I turn around and start to go home, Ike tells Jake to go with you and bring you back to the hotel in a few hours.

As Jake head out with you and you both go in his car, you got to get a few things then you two can head to the hotel, you will go finish packing up while your dad is gone to work the next few days, you can't believe this is happening but you have money saved up and you can find a place to live, you got your mom's car which you love to death, it needs a little work but it's yours.

Another part!!!!