Batman (Thomas Wayne)

Request for CapHagar99

You are Wayne's secretary, he is divorce from Martha and he has joint custody of Bruce. He moved you in the Manor because he is working from home now, and needs you to be close by in case he needs your help with work stuff. You have had the hots for him since you started working with him at Wayne world, you find him sexy and when he came clean about him and Martha getting a divorce you where jumping up and down because you can come clean about your feels towards him soon, but now that your living with him it's going to be a bit harder. He has been hiding something too from you and wants to come clean to you about his feels towards you sooner than later.

Today you are fixing dinner for him and Bruce, you help out more then normal, he comes around the kitchen table and smiles at you because you made Bruce favorite food for tonight dinner, he also wants to come clean about his feels towards you and hopes you don't turn him down because he would be heartbroken again. But truth be told you are 💯 percent with you. You finish making the dinner for him And Bruce tonight and you start to head to your room for the night when he stops you and makes you sit down across from him at the table, he wants to tell you how he cares for you And everything you have done for him and Bruce since you started working for him at Wayne's world, you sit down and look at him and smile.

He comes clean to you about his feeling for you as you smile at him and he learns over and kisses your lips as you deeply the kiss and then pull back and comes clean about your feelings towards him, you are happy And the feeling is mutual, you two decide to start off slow in your relationship neither one of you want to mess anything up, you join them for dinner tonight.