Your future part two sequel to The in-law's (Negan)

Request for NeganIsACat Ecapp123

You two eat dinner and watch a movie now you two are seating there discussing your problems, he lets you know he is going to be a better man to you and he knows it's going to be a long road but he is going to win you back completely as you giggle at him and let him know him talking to Mary making sure she was alright after the divorce and being distant with you the last few weeks hurt you very much.

As you two decide to work on your problems, and this weekend is the first day of this long process with you both but he is going to work on it with you because you two are married and have two beautiful little girls in the form of Emma and Liv, he hopes you two will work out over time and you two can add some more siblings when you two are ready, but you two need to work on your guys relationship and build up your guys trust. You always let him know you aren't into John that way and he needs to talk to John about the way he has been towards him the last few weeks, John is a good brother and he isn't going to start problems with you and Negan, Negan just needs to work on his trust especially with John.

As Negan promise to talk to John when he goes and gets the girls at the end of the weekend but right now it's you two on the first night of working out your guys problems, as you two head upstairs to your guys bedroom for the night, tomorrow morning he has some plans for you both and either one of you is going to fight the process, he hopes you two can work out all the problems together. As you both lay down on the bed in your guys room, he has missed you especially when you two can touch. He is going to win you back completely if it's the last thing he does this weekend and this is the first step sleeping together in the same bed.

He knows it's going to be a long road ahead of you two but he knows you two can make it through anything as long as you two have each other it's you both against the world and he wouldn't change anything about you two working as a team.

One more part... And it will be a few days!!!!