it's all about the hunt part two (John Winchester)

You four where seating down at the table when John arrive at the house, he surprise you and the boys big time that's for sure, you are in the kitchen washing the dishes as Sam and Dean are working on their homework and John is talking to Bobby about things, you can't believe he surprised you all but Bobby, you know Bobby knew it all along and you got to start listening to your feelings you knew something was going on.

You feel something behind you so you turn around and see John standing there looking at you as he smiles "doll Bobby is leaving for the night I'm going to walk him out then I'll help the boys with their homework then we will put them to bed and then you and me can watch some TV together" as you giggle and you look at him with a smile, as he goes to walk Bobby out to his car and thank him for watching over you and the boys while he was gone, you finish up washing the dishes and then go check on the boys doing their homework you walk into the living-room, they are doing their homework with John helping.

John is helping Dean with his math as Sam is doing already on his own, you smile at them and seat down next to Sam, John smiles at you and says "boys you love (Y/N) right? As both Sam and Dean look at him "yes daddy Y/N Is the best and we wouldn't be able to be kids if it wasn't for her taking care of us while you are on the hunts" as he smiles "I know boys and I love her too so I'm going to ask her to become your new mother" as Dean nods his head he likes the idea and Sam has a big smile on his face as john looks at you "become my wife and the boys mother? As you can't believe he is asking you to marry him and become the boys permanent mother as you smile at him "yes I'll marry you some time down the road but I'll be the boys mother no matter what" as he gets up and walks over to you on the other couch and bends over and kisses you passionately as Dean and Sam watch on and are happy about it.

Life is truly a blessing for you four and you can't wait to see what the future holds for you all, but you are looking forward to whatever happens as long as you got John and the boys by your side, life is amazing and you wouldn't change anything about it all.