Love Doctor final part 1 of 2 (Denny)

The next few days Denny is getting stronger, his physical therapy is going well and today you want to see his process so you are going to go with him to his class, you can't wait to see his process in class, you have heard good things from the physical therapist.

He is in the class already so you get there and see his process and you are happy with it, you will make a point to talk to him therapist later on and see if she can give you a release date for him yet, you need to get her entail on what she thinks before you decide on his release date, in a few days hopefully. You finish up your rounds before going to see the physical therapist to get Denny's process report then you head to see him on your way home with the good news the therapist said he can be released by Friday from her so it's up to you when he gets released from the hospital and you are shooting for Friday too, so he should be happy about two days from today.

You walk in his room,

After finishing up your paperwork for the day he smiles at you he finds you completely beautiful in the dress, you sit down and say "I got good news for you Denny, I talked to your physical therapist and she says you are going to be released from ...

After finishing up your paperwork for the day he smiles at you he finds you completely beautiful in the dress, you sit down and say "I got good news for you Denny, I talked to your physical therapist and she says you are going to be released from physical therapy on Friday and if that's true I'll be released you too so you can head home come Friday" he smiles "so we can have our date come this weekend huh? As you giggle and nod your head "yep if you want this weekend is perfect" as he smiles at you and grabs your hand, "I can't wait I am going to take you out to somewhere nice and show you off plus my new heart"

You smile at him as you squeeze his hand and tell him you will see him tomorrow afternoon " as he laughs and let's you go. You head home but first you got a dinner with your mom nearby. You have missed your mom for sure you want her to come visit more often. She lives out of city so you hope one day soon she will move into the city so you can keep a watch on her.