Finally a family sequel to Negan's little outing

A few hours pass and Negan is in the kitchen making lunch for you, him and Max. It's the first time he can do this and he is very excited to do it, making lunch for his wife and son. Daryl comes by and let's Negan know he is not going back in the cell, he talked to Michonne and they come to a decision, as long as Y/N and Max are happy to have Negan around he is free, but he will continue to be the gardener and help Daryl Aaron with tracking.

Negan smiles at Daryl, and Daryl leaves you three alone, Negan finished up cooking lunch for you three and he is going to be here with you and Max from now on, he calls you two downstairs to come eat, Max comes downstairs first and seats in his chair at the end of the table, his daddy will seat across from him at the other end of the table leaving you in the seat between them, you come into the kitchen and see max seating so clam as you giggle and seat down too, Negan brings the food over and puts it down, "max my boy my favorites dish is spaghetti and meatballs, with cheesy bread I hope you like it I know your mom did when we where at the sanctuary, she was the only one who did your mom is truly an amazing woman" as Max looks at the food in front of him "it smells good daddy" Negan smiles as he seats down in the chair and let's you and Max know about the new living situation, Daryl is a good guy, him and Negan have become sort of friends and both have a common respect for one another.

You and Max are excited to have Negan around now, you will be a family now and you can't wait to see what the future holds for you all but you know as long as you three are together, your family can make it through anything the world throws at you.

That is it, hope everyone likes it!!!!

Request for NeganIsACat