Simon's sister and Negan's ex!! (Negan)

Your living in the sanctuary with your brother Simon who is second-in-command to your ex Negan, Negan is a good man but has lost his way, he has 5 wife's but no of them are you. You are laying down in your room that is right next to Simon's as you can hear him and his latest lady getting busy, you shake your head and grab your headphones and listen to some music,

You miss Negan's tough but he is with his wife's, you mumbles "he is a whore" as you giggle at the thought of him getting a some disease,

then your song on and you start to smile at the thought of you and Negan the last time, it was something special and you wouldn't change it.

Negan is walking by your room, he has been pacing back and forth trying to get the nerve to knock on your door and tell you he still loves you and the wife's are gone, but he just can't do it yet so he slides down next to your door and mumbles "I miss ya doll" as you the song changes and you heard his voice, so you get up and go open your door sees him against the wall. You snap your fingers and he looks up at you, his smirk at you "hi there doll" as you giggle at him "Negan you going to stay on the floor or get up and come inside? As he gets up and walks towards your door.

You let him in your room, he slides In between you and the door, his body is pushed up against yours, as he smirks and grabs a handful of your ass "mmm sweetheart your ass is amazing" as you giggle and close the door behind you both, as you turn to find him seating on the end of your bed "what can I do for you Negan? As he smirks and says "come seat down next to me, I don't bite to hard" as you giggle and walk over to the bed as he takes the opportunity and pulls you on the bed Laying you down on your back as he hovers over you.

"Negan what is going on? As he smiles at you "I miss ya doll and I'm here waiting to ask you to give me another chance, I'll get rid of the wifes if you come back"  as you look at him "go to Carson and get that dick checked then we will talk" as he laughs "doll you where the last one to have my dick raw so I'm clean but I'll see Carson in the morning, and I'll let the wifes go too, just tell me your coming back to me? As you look him in the eyes "yes Negan I'll come back after you get the results back from Carson" as he laughs and learns down and kisses you passionately you deeply the kiss before he pulls away and looks you in you in eyes "you only get me raw doll, and when I do you again it's going to be raw again and I'll knock you up this time around" as you push on his chest as he kisses down your neck lightly "are you wet doll? As you look him in the eyes and smile.

As his fingers rub you through your shorts finding your soaked already for him, as he slides one of his long fingers inside your pussy you moan out and bend your back lightly, "such a sight, your pussy going to get a good pounding when it's all said and done, but right now you got to come on big bad old Negan's fingers" as you giggle and he adds another one as you eyes start to roll back in your head as he learns over and kisses your neck lightly.

He loves the feeling of your pussy getting tighter around his fingers as he smiles and continues to pump his fingers into your pussy as your eyes roll back in your head and you moan out louder then before as he smirks and kisses your lips so Simon does hear his little sister cumming on Negan's fingers. You rock your hips as he laughs "damn doll cum on my fingers" as your body starts to shake and you try and catch your breath before you climax on his fingers.

He pulls his fingers out of your pussy and brings his fingers to his mouth and licks them "mmm damn that was a beautiful sight for sure, now I just got to get you on my dick again" as you giggle and push on his chest "Carson will give you the alright for my pussy Negan so go see him as soon as you can because I'm yours the moment you do" as he moves his hand to your shorts and rubs his fingers over your pussy again "this is mine come tomorrow night" as you smile at him.

He gets up and starts to walk out but he stops right in front of your door "I'll go see him right now so be ready for me babygirl tomorrow night I'm taking what's mine back" as you lay there and giggle as he leaves and goes to see Carson.

Do you want another part?