His fiance part two (Agent Russell)

Request for DanaeDaniels

It's been a few days since Harvey came home and today you started your wedding planning with him. You are laying down in  the bed with him next to you as it's night time and you two just got done with a movie in bed his hands are wrapped Around your waist. You two are laying down in each other's arms, he kisses your neck lightly. You giggle as he moves up from your neck to your lips, he has you on top of him now, He holds close and moves one hand in your hair as you two kiss, he moves his hand to your pussy and runs his hand over it lightly before he slides in between your legs and starts to eat you out.

Then he pushes you down on the bed and going from your pussy to your nipples,
You moan out as he sucks on your nipples while he fingers your pussy feeling you get wetter on his finger. He moves up your body and kisses your lips lightly, Before he pushes himself into you, you can't believe he is fucking you raw but you don't mind it all you love his cock inside your pussy. He learns up and kisses your lips before you climax on his cock and he pushes all the way into you and climax inside you, he smiles at you before he slides out of you and then pulls you on his chest rub your back lightly you both catch your breaths, His kisses you with tougue and you moan out as his hand goes down to your ass and playfully spanks it might, you love this man he has you in his heart and vise versa, he is truly an amazing man and you can't wait to marry him and give him babies down the road.

Hope you like it!!!!