Shameless final part 2/2 (Charlie Peter)

Request for CapHagar99

You two settling in to the apartment then a few hours later you are back in the main house with your parents Charlie is meeting your baby brother Nick and his wife Sarah with their son Nicholas Jr and then your baby sister Ana and her husband Tim she is pregnant with their first kid a little girl who they are going to name Lily, you can't believe your family has grow so much and you hope one day in the future you and Charlie can give your parents grandchildren but first you two have to become intimate and hopefully it happens this weekend.

Your brother Nick and brother in law Tim like Charlie, everyone has a past some good some bad but he has turn his life around completely, he has a business a home, car and you life is truly a blessing for him, he has said it many times.

After you all decide to eat dinner outside on the porch, Charlie helps your mom with the food carrying it out and setting it up while everyone else seats down, he loves being around people who care about life and family like your family, you walk up behind him and giggle as you make him turn around and face you "Charlie my family is yours now, and tonight I'm yours" as you walk off and grab your nephew leaving him there holding the plates in shock, basically saying tonight you two are going to get intimate with each other.

After dinner everyone else heads upstairs to get ready for bed while you and Charlie Head home to the guest house, he wants to jump in the shower as you giggle and let him you got idea when you hear the water start you strip down and go join him, as he has his head against the wall letting the water hit him slowly as you tip toe into the the bathroom and get in the shower behind him as he feels the shift in the shower as he turns around and smiles "couldn't wait doll you want to get this party started here in the shower, I'm here your here we are both naked and both waiting it bad" as you giggle and kiss him passionately before he grabs your ass and playfully lifts you up so you can wrap your legs around his waist as he pushes you against the wall.

As the water hits you both as he smiles and slides himself into your waiting pussy which is already wet so he slides into you easy, he starts to fuck you hard as you moan out and takes him in deep as he can't believe it's happening between you both and he is in heaven right now and he knows the feeling is mutual with you he holds you close as he continues to pounce your pussy as you start to tight up around his cock as he kisses your neck lightly. Your body starts to shake as he smiles and knows your about to cum, as you moan out oh Charlie I'm going to cum, as he smiles and kisses your neck more before he says "let go baby cum on my cock then you will get a surprise from me" as you can't take it no more and climax on his cock as he smirks and continue to pounce In your pussy until he is about to cum so he stops and pulls out climaxing on your belly.

His head lays on yours as you both caught your breaths, wash off then turn in for the night, you can't believe it finally happen, Now you two can look towards the future with him, maybe kids and marriage, who knows but you know you love him and can't wait to see what for the future holds for you both.

That's it... Hope you all liked it!!!!