Ben Diamond's daughter (Ike Evans)

Request for aceflame100
CapHagar99

You are Ben's daughter and tonight you all are heading to the casino with Ike Evans and his boys, your dad is best friends with Ike, but your dad doesn't know you and Ike have been seeing each other for a few months now and tonight Ike wants to come clean about your guys relationship with his sons and your Dad,

Tonight you are going all out and bring sexy for Ike so you two can come clean about your relationship by the end of the night, if your sexy Ike will definitely spill the beans quick and you two can play later with each other. You and your dad are heading to the casino to meet up with Ike and his boys, you text Ike a message to let him know you are on your way and you are looking sexy for him, you send him a picture of what your wearing.

Ike is looking forward to seeing you in person he liked the picture of the outfit your wearing and can't wait to see you soon, he knows you and Ben are going to be at the casino soon and he can't wait to see you, you and your dad arrive at the casino and you head to the bar while your dad goes around and looks for Ike but Ike's son Danny pulls him away when he sees him walk in and tells him Jake will find you at the bar and bring u up to the table Danny and Jake know about your relationship with their dad and they are alright with it as long as you treat him but they don't have to worry about you, you love Ike already and you love his three kids, Danny Jake and Lola, as your own and you can't believe you have Ike Evans as your own and tonight you will make it official.

Another part in a few days?