The Morgan Farm (Jeffrey)

You work on the Morgan Farm you help with everything because Jeffrey's schedule he needs help keeping things in order, you love being there especially around his family aka his parents with his kids and when he is home you are truly happy. You two have been seeing each other since a few weeks after you starting working on the farm, everyone knows about your guys relationship.

Today Jeffrey will be home after all the fliming of the walking dead this season, you are working on some of the farm stuff as the kids are in the house with Jeffrey's parents working on some art stuff as the gate opens and Payton goes to the front letting you know Jeffrey is home and making his way to the house, which means you weren't sees by him which means you can surprise him after he gets in the house with the family, you have missed him and can't wait to see him in a few minutes after you finish doing the farming duties, work first pleasure after and tonight you will be able to give him some well overdue pleasure, a couple minutes go by and you and Payton walk up to the house you pat Payton's head before you close the gate and go around the back way into the house.

He is sitting at the bar with the kids they painted him a picture, he relieved his parents for the night so it's going to be you two and the kids until the kids go to bed which you don't mind you love them all, he turns around and smiles at you "darling where you trying to surprise me, didn't work I'm to clever for ya" as you smile at him "welcome home Jeffrey" as he licks his lips and gets up off his bar stool and moves over to you, George in his arms "babygirl show Y/N your picture you draw" as you smile at him and her as she holds it up and shows you the picture of all of you at the farm as you smile at her "aww beautiful babygirl, you are very talented"

A couple hours later, you are cooking dinner for you four then you four will watch some TV then put the kids in bed then have some fun together, Jeffrey is looking for your alone time because he has something special to ask you, plus you can't wait to tell him your big news and you hope it goes well.