the last ride final part (Henry)

Request for NeganIsACat, CapHagar99 and BlueDaniels

Henry is home finally and tonight you are cooking a very special dinner for him, your parents. He is in the Barn with your dad while you cook dinner in the house with your mom. Your parents are excited for another grandbaby your sister has a little girl who is 4 years old she is married to a banker and she is older then you but 2 years.

Henry comes in with your dad right behind him as he walks over to you and kisses you and rubs your belly slowly before heading to the table with your parents, your almost done with dinner so they need to seat down and then you will bring it over in a few minutes when it finish up, your parents are staying with you both until after your doctor's appointment In a few days, then they are going to your sister place in the state over to see her her husband And their granddaughter for a few weeks, you get done cooking and bring it over to the table for everyone to eat tonight.Dinner turns out good.

a few days go by and you and Henry are at the doctor's appointment, your about to learn the sex of the baby, the doctor gives you the news and it's a little boy, you two decide on naming him John Henry after your dad and Henry your parents are so happy you two are getting them a little grandson and your dad is beyond happy you are giving him his middle name and Henry's first name it's truly a blessing in his eyes and Henry's, Henry is so excited for your guys family to grow and he can't believe you are giving him a little boy who will be just like him but mini as you can't wait to have your baby boy with you in a few months time then you two can work on your guys wedding you know Henry is going to be an amazing dad to you guys son and an amazing husband to you in a little bit of time.

A few months go by and you have John Henry he is the perfect little boy health you are in the house with him when Henry comes in with your parents tonight he is going to marry you tonight he just has to wait until the preacher comes out to the farm he has been planning this secret wedding and you have no idea but you are going to be happy with the end game, you know something is going on when your whole family shows up. You can't wait to be married to Henry and grow your family with more kids down the road, Henry is going to marry you then you two can add more kids down the road when John Henry is older.

That's it hope you all like it!!!