Becoming his wife final part Sequel to Daddy daughter work day (Jeffrey)

Request for SamTheHealthNut

You are in the hospital, your doctor is taking your babygirl later tonight if you don't go into labor your way past your due date and their worry about you and your baby which you and Jeffrey have decided to name her Emma,

Jeffrey is in the room with you as Josie is in the waiting room with his parents and yours waiting on their new granddaughter to arrive, a couple minutes later you give birth to Emma and she is so tiny in Jeffrey's arms he is already a protective daddy to her just like he is with Josie,

Your girls are truly lucky to have him as his Daddy, Jeffrey goes out into the waiting room and gets Josie and your guys parents to come see Emma. Everyone meets her then heads home his parents take Josie home for the night they know you two will be back at the farm tomorrow and jeffrey will be back at work the next day so your mom and his will be visiting the next few days days to help with Emma and Josie.

Time Jump a couple months down the road, you two just got married finally Jeffrey and the crew of the walking dead just finished up another season of the show and has a few months off before the next season starts filming, Josie is about to start school in a few weeks and Emma is three months old now she is getting so big so quick, Emma is staying with your parents and Josie is staying with Jeffrey's parents but both grandparents are staying with the kids at the farm it's easier for one kid to be with one set of grandparents while the other is with the other set.

Jeffrey wants a baby boy in the future with you and he hopes before you two decide to stop having kids you have one, he wants a name sake. Two girls are amazing but a little boy is what he is shooting for eventually he know right now two is plenty but he knows eventually you will end up pregnant again it's him duh who wouldn't lol.