On the hunt final part 2 of 2 (John Winchester)

You two go to sleep in each other's arms, and now it's morning he wakes up first and watches you close as he sleep he can't believe you are his and after last night's events in the bed you will be his forever, you eventually wake up and he smiles at you before kissing you on the lips. He says "good morning beautiful how are you feeling this morning? You giggle as he learns back over and kisses you passionately before running his hands up your legs getting close to your pussy under the covers, he knows you are naked under the covers just like him so he is working his magic fingers on your pussy.

He pushes his fingers into you deep making you moan out as he finger fucks you, you love John and his magic fingers especially when he has them inside you. You can't help but moan out loud when he hits your g-spot with his fingers he start to shake just a bit before cumming on his fingers as he pulls them out of you and licks his fingers, you find this moment completely sexy because he is licking your cum off his fingers, then he moves in between your legs and slides himself into your warm pussy he is about to fuck you hard and fast.

He kisses your lips as he starts to go in and out of your pussy, a few minutes later you climax on his dick after your body shakes again and then he cums inside your pussy then pulls out of you and lays down next to you catching his breath and you do the same thing,

He kisses you on the lips before he gets up and heads towards the bathroom, to shower but not before he turns and looks at you passionately he says "darling we need to get everything together because we need to head home soon, so I'll get a shower...

He kisses you on the lips before he gets up and heads towards the bathroom, to shower but not before he turns and looks at you passionately he says "darling we need to get everything together because we need to head home soon, so I'll get a shower and you get everything packed then you can get yourself a shower too"

As you nod your head and get up and head over to begin packing up your guys stuff while he is getting a shower. You have missed home the last couple weeks so you can't wait to get back home, you know both Dean and Sam have missed their dad so it's definitely going to be a nice reunion, John can't wait for you to learn you are pregnant with his baby and you will find out soon enough. You know now that you two are heading home it's going to be a little harder to see each other at first but is it because you will find out about being pregnant and you two will have alot of stuff to decide on learning up to the baby being born. He will be there through the whole pregnancy. And you can't wait to see what the future holds for you two or should I say three, hint hint your baby with him.