From dusk to dawn (Sam)

You are new to the area and live next door to Sam and Tracker his dog, you also have a pup her name is Clementine she is just a little thing compared to Tracker,

Sam is working on a project outside his house as Tracker comes over to your place and Clementine starts barking as you go to the door and see Tracker on the porch as you open the door and smile at him, "hi boy where is daddy? As Sam walks up your driveway and says "Tracker you got to stop coming over here and messing with (Y/N) and Clementine" as you giggle "Sam it's alright Clementine likes Tracker and I don't mind seeing him and you when you come get him" as you wink at him.

He moves closer to you and says "oh yeah you like seeing this old man" as you smile at him "old is just a word to me, I find you completely sexy" as Tracker barks.

"Doll face how about you and me go for a ride this evening, I'll give you a personal tour of a special place close to here" you nod your head, "oh that sounds nice" he smiles and says "great I'll be around to get you about 6? As you smile at him. He looks at you as he tells Tracker to come on as they leave and head towards home for a little bit before coming back for your little outing together. You and Clementine are in the kitchen you just got done eating dinner now you are cleaning up when him and Tracker come back over and he nods on the door.

You smile "Sam and Tracker come in" as he smiles and comes in he says "Doll you and Clementine ready to go? As you smile at him and put the towel down before you go and pick up Clementine and you four head out for your little outing. He smiles at you "she is getting big huh ? As you giggle at him "oh yeah I need to start running her" as he smiles "she can go on runs with Tracker if you would like" as you nod your head "that sounds nice Sam" as you get in his truck and he starts off to his special spot.

Tonight on this special trip Sam has something big planned for you, and he hopes it goes as planned. But only time can tell right?