His Assistant Manager part 2 (Ike Evans)

Danny left you and his dad after the dinner he had to head upstairs to see his lady who is in town, Ike smiles at you as you two have a drink at the bar before he will walk you upstairs to your room. like he does everytime you two are together.

He wants wants you all hot and bothered, when you two make it back to your room he can give you some attention in the form of you riding his cock and him eating you out. He has been thinking about doing naughty things with you since you started working with him and tonight he is going to make it happen 💯 percent. He can't wait to see what you got hided under your dress.

He will find out later on and you aren't ashamed of your body and doesn't mind it yet it's sexy to him and he can't wait to feel you around his cock and rub up and down your body, as you two seat down at the bar and order your drinks before he lea...

He will find out later on and you aren't ashamed of your body and doesn't mind it yet it's sexy to him and he can't wait to feel you around his cock and rub up and down your body, as you two seat down at the bar and order your drinks before he learns over and mumbles into your ear "I bet your pussy is already wet for me darling" as you look at him and smirks "you will find out sooner then later Ike"

He moves his arm around your lower back, as he smirks at you "darling you going to cum on my cock when we get back to your room? As you giggle and learn over to him and say "Is that what you want daddy Ike? As you know he like the daddy kink so you made him hard as a rock. He moves one hand around from your back to your front area and and says "if your wet I'm taking you upstairs to your room and fuck that pretty little pussy" as his hand slides under your dress and gets to your pussy as he feels your pussy is wet and smirks, he then slides his hand away and grabs your hand and starts to heading out of the bar and upstairs to your room.

One more part to this one!!!!