he's your baby daddy final part (Franklin Clay)

It's the weekend and you two are on your way to your guys vacation, he has took you to the Beach House so you two can make some more good memories their before the twins arrive in a few months time.

You two arrive at the house and you get out first before heading inside with him following behind, he is excited to ask you the big question and become his wife plus on top of that your his baby mother, he has been doing amazing stuff at work and so have you, he is proud to be able to call you his baby mother and hopefully after this weekend you will also be his fiance, he wants to be amazing daddy and man to you all but first he needs to make you his all round. You two settling in and stay to relax together you don't know his plan but you are excited to learn it during the weekend. He has you on his chest as you two lay down on the bed together and start to watch some TV together, he can't help but smile you two are having an amazing time together so far, he can't wait so he asks you while your laying down on his chest to become his wife and it's not because your pregnant with his babies, he loves you so much and wants a future together as husband and wife with your babies.

You agree to marry him, and you two continue to enjoy your Alone time Together at the beach house for this weekend, over time you get more pregnant and then you give birth to Liam David and William James then you two get married down the road, life is truly a blessing for you both you got your babies and husband plus you continue to work and clay does the same and climbs the ladder and becomes the second in command at the garage, you finally become head nurse at the hospital you work at and life is truly amazing for your little family you can't wait to see what the future holds for you and Clay.

That is it Hope you liked it!!!