Simon's sister and Negan's ex final part (Negan)

The next morning you are up and going downstairs to cook breakfast for Negan, you got to jobs at the sanctuary you cook and your also a savior in all forms.

Negan is with Carson getting his results then he will join you in the kitchen for breakfast, your brother is already in there watching you do your cooking, he gets good results from Carson then comes to the kitchen so he can let you know the good news then you two can have breakfast together then he is taking you on a little gateway for the next few days, he will leave Simon and Dwight in control while you two are gone.

He comes up behind you and kisses you on the cheek before handing you the results, he sits down at the table, and waits for you join him at the table, and you bring his plate down in front of him, before joining him too, he kisses your cheek before eating his food as you giggle and eat your food, he then asks you to go get a bag packed for your gateway. Then you two will leave In a couple hours so you two get to the house he is taking you to by dark incase there is walkers or something bad on the way there.

 Then you two will leave In a couple hours so you two get to the house he is taking you to by dark incase there is walkers or something bad on the way there

You go get ready for your gateway with Negan, he is looking forward to this time together but away from the sanctuary.

You meet him down at the cars a few minutes, he is ready for this gateway too, you two get in the Dodge Challenger and head out, he makes sure both Simon and Dwight are on the same page before you two leave. Your gateway with him, you two will get closer, almost like before but he wants to ask you some questions about your site of mind the time you two broke up, he wants to spend time working on your relationship, and work on getting back to what you two where before, and make it better this time around.

You two are going to have a nice couple days away from the sanctuary just the two of you alone at a cabin Negan find on a run a few weeks ago and it's not being over run by zombies so it's safe and he can't wait to show it it's very cozy. He wants you to be able to scream loud when you two make love again plus he wants it to be special like the first time you two did it, he is really a good man you just got to know how to bring it out of him.