The babysitter part four (Max)

Request for NeganIsACat and DanaeDaniels

A few hours go by and you are in the Living-room with Jamie watching TV her head is laying down on the shoulder, as Max comes in with some plans for the downstairs. He sees her laying on you as he giggles "Jamie babygirl you want to get ready for dinner tonight we are going out, you me and Y/N" as Jamie smiles and runs upstairs to her room to get ready as he walks over to you and you run your fingers through his hair "Max you need a shower" as he smiles "I do but I want you to join me but that can't happen just yet maybe later on tonight" as you shake your head at him.

As Jamie yells for help getting ready as you get up and kiss his cheek and goes and helps her as he smirks at you while you walk upstairs swaying your hips back and forth, he can't wait to have you pinned down on the mattress holding your hips as he fucks you. As you go upstairs and helps Jamie he heads upstairs and gets a shower so you all can go out for dinner together. You help her but then your mind goes back to early today with what went down between you and Max and you hope you haven't overthinking everything, he is your boss N you like this job so you don't want to mess it up by making a move on him.

You finish helping Jamie then you two head downstairs to wait for Max then you all can head out to dinner together, you love Jamie she is amazing little girl, she is A dreamer and you are too so you two get along very well and as for Max he is amazing dad and a great person all around, whomever gets him as their own will definitely be on the winning side.

He comes down and he looks amazing as you and Jamie get up and you all head out, you hope your not misreading his signs he can't help but wink At you and lick his tongue around his lips it's a turn on for you but your overthinking everything and you feel like it's A miscommunication between you two. But he will come clean about his feelings later on tonight and he hopes you feel the same way about him as he does for you.