The babysitter part three (Max)

Request for NeganIsACat and DanaeDaniels

Come Monday morning, Max is waiting for you to arrive he wants to talk to you about what he saw on the tapes Friday night, you arrive on time to see Max waiting for her in the Living-room as she smiles "morning Max is Jamie up yet or do I need to wake her? As Max shakes his head, No she isn't up yet but let her sleep you can wake her up in a little bit but first I want to talk to you about something that catch my attention.

As you look at him "alright Max what did you see on them videos you say is for Jamie's safety but it's for your own pleasure as he looks at you and says "my business doll but you laying on my bed with your shirt up and playing with your boobs is bad behavior, you did it when Jamie was asleep taking her nap maybe I should fuck you into the kitchen counter since she is sleeping right now and make you work with my cum inside that pussy since you do naughty things on my bed" as you look at him completely shock at his words but you don't show him any fear as he can sense it plus he smells your wetness so he moves to you and pushes himself against you as you melt at his touch as he smirks and kisses your neck lightly leaving marks along your neckline.

You tilt your head back and moan out as he slides his fingers under your shirt and rubs your belly lightly,  you moan out Max please as he smiles at you "what do you want darling? "I want you to fuck me Max" as he smiles at you "you will get it but not now darling I got to head downstairs and you need to take care of Jamie, but tonight you stay here And I'll give it to you i promise" as you giggle and push him back and goes to wake up Jamie as he smirks and makes a mental note, tonight you will be his naughty girl.

You come back in the kitchen with Jamie in your arms, as Max smiles he finds you holding Jamie   very attractive, as you giggle and Jamie lays her head on your shoulder as you go to be put her down but she doesn't want to let go of you but you look at her "babygirl I need to cook breakfast for you and daddy before he leaves for work, you want some chocolate pancakes" as she smiles and let's you her down and she runs over to Max as he grabs her "Jamie babygirl, you love Y/N don't you? As she giggles and shakes her head yes, as you turn around and smile at her and Max "well Jamie I love you too" as Max winks at you as you start breakfast for them both, he can't wait to let you know he loves you too tonight.

To be continued in a few days, this will probably be a six part story!!!